Fire up your career with an industry leading, Australian owned manufacturer and retailer of quality heating products.
We are currently seeking the services of energetic, enthusiastic and customer focussed SALES CADETS to join the sales team at our NORTH GEELONG SUPERSTORE.
With a solid reputation in the heating industry, we pride ourselves on manufacturing quality Australian made products matched only by our quality customer service and competitive marketing strategy. An extensive training program and on the job guidance by our experienced crew has allowed us to develop a fantastic team culture and future opportunities for our young and dynamic team
If this is you, don’t hesitate to apply.
You will be responsible for actively participating in the sales program focused on Gas Log Fires and Wood Heaters, engaging with customers and contributing to the continual development and improvement of the store.
We are seeking a dynamic, customer oriented sales professional to join our Geelong sales team.
This role will involve Weekend rostering.
Your ideal skills and characteristics should include:
· Direct engagement with customer sales experience.
· Exceptional Customer Service Attitude
· Extremely well organised
· Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task
· Able to work autonomously and effectively with other team members to optimise workflow
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skill
· Present a professional work ethic, and value integrity, honesty and commitment
· Possess a positive and energetic ‘can do’ attitude, and a willingness to learn
· A team player
· Weekend rostering essential
· Strong Microsoft Office Skills and a Forklift licence will be will be viewed favourably
While heating appliance knowledge is an advantage, it’s your demonstrated sales and customer service qualities that will be highly regarded
In return, you’ll be rewarded with autonomy, a great working environment, competitive remuneration and career opportunities
If you believe you possess the above qualities, please apply immediately via the Seek link attaching your current resume.
Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted and as part of our screening process police checks will be conducted and referees contacted.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE : FRIDAY 30TH JUNE 2017
|Wage||$45 - $49,999|