10 Reasons Why You Need A Gas Log Fireplace
There is nothing more romantic than spending time in front of an Illusion Gas Log Fireplace, but if romance isn’t your thing, here’s another 10 reason why you need an Illusion Gas Log Fireplace.
1. A gas log fireplace adds significant value to your home.
2. It’s cheaper than you think. The average Gas Log Fireplace is rated at approx. 34MJ/H meaning with the current price of gas, it will cost just 68 cents per hour to run and will heat up to 100sq/m.
3. No need to worry about harmful gases. Running a balanced flue system as Illusion Gas Log Fires do, means that it uses oxygen for combustion from outside, whilst also expelling any hazardous gases back out, leaving you with a clean burning and toxin free hour. A much safer option.
4. Control the temperature of your room to your liking.
5. You have access to instant heat which you can turn on and off at the flick of a button.
6. It’s mess free! No cleaning up or storing of wood required.
7. A gas log fireplace is the perfect heating solution for anyone with respiratory or health issues. Ducted heating dry’s you out and blows accumulated dust particles back into the house, whilst an open fire can create carbon and smoke that irritates anyone with asthma or respiratory issues.
8. Why have wastage heating your entire home when you live in just 35% of it. Be an energy saver with Illusion Fires. The sealed unit is perfectly designed to heat the 35% you do live in as efficiently as possible.
9. An Illusion Gas Log Fireplace creates an unrivalled ambience and is the main feature in any room. The transformation to any living area or alfresco is AMAZING!
10. Gas fireplaces are versatile and can be installed into walls, existing masonry fireplaces, or be freestanding in a room.